the breakfast klub
the lines are SUPER LONG at peak hours. they are literally around the restaurant. it’s sort of on the outside of downtown houston. Shown are they’re famous dishes: chicken&waffles (top) and catfish&grits* (bottom).
*Well, it’s supposed to be catfish&grits, but my friend who ordered doesn’t like grits so instead it’s catfish and…potatoes….but it was still good! and all the people that i’ve talked to who did order grits liked the dish!
These definitely deserve to be their signature dishes. Simple. Delicious. Soul food doesn’t get better than that.
- matchykoi reblogged this from my-rah
- cerulean- likes this
- noeled reblogged this from my-rah
- promisez reblogged this from my-rah
- youcancallmequeen-bee likes this
- fuckingbukowski reblogged this from yourrdann and added:
- yourrdann reblogged this from my-rah and added:
- my-rah posted this